Prince Charles of Wales - The Antichrist?

Discuss topics, questions, answers, etc. here!

Moderator: samw3

bugala

Prince Charles of Wales - The Antichrist?

Postby bugala » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Found this interesting article about possibility that Prince Charles of Wales would be Antichrist:

http://trafficgrasp.com/links/2552

I have to say, it would make sense.
PFC

Re: Prince Charles of Wales - The Antichrist?

Postby PFC » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 pm

...the next night when I typed "Prophecy" into a google search and out of all the sights that were available, I clicked on Tim's site first! It was like God pulled a needle out of a haystack for me in answer to my prayer...
-All Hail, the Mighty GOOGLE who pulls needles(websites) from the haystack(the internet) when we pray(press submit)!

Ok, enough of that....
Read a nice portion of the page.... can't bring myself to read the rest...
bugala wrote:I have to say, it would make sense.
In all honesty, you can't believe things that are said simply because they makes sense after a first glance.

I won't bother picking at all the verses he used out of context, but will say one thing about his "most supporting fact" about Prince Charles of Wales's name equaling 666 in both english and hebrew.
Simply put, his method ignores the W because it would no longer equal 666.

using each letter's position in the alphabet yields 212
using the "ancient" form of each 10 letters(well actually 9 after the first 10...) increasing by a factor of 10 yields 1166
omitting the 'of' yields 1100
the only thing that yields 666 is: "Prince Charles of Ales'"

I don't know of any "Prince Charles of Ales'".... but if you do maybe you should inform him that he is the antichrist.

Code: Select all

name = 'princecharlesofwales' 
total = 0

for ch in name:
  c = ord(ch)-96
  val = 0
  if c>10:
    val = 10
    c-= 10
    if c>0:
      if c <10:
        val += 10*c
      else:
        val+=90
        c-= 9
        val += 100*c
  else:
    val = c
  total += val

print("total:",total)
I wouldn’t trust the guy who wrote that, nor any of his links(or books).
When people claim to have "The Explanation" for prophecies that the wisest where not able to solve in the last few thousand years, I assume they are wrong and go about disproving them...

ps, I know my code could use allot of optimization, but my brain is fried from all the programming this week so I had to do it in a way that was easy to understand...
bugala

Postby bugala » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Reason for ignoring the "W":

"I limited the system only to the first 22 letters as the ancients had done (Hebrew and Greek only have 22 letters)"

But what i meant by "it would make sense", which i didnt explain.

Is that i have for long been thinking that whoever is the Antichrist, he must be someone who is going to kind of sneak from behind, someone you just wouldnt think it could be.

Things like US president being it, or some Muslim leader etc. they all seemed like too obvious ones.

But then we get to Prince Charles, the guy as the text at some point describes, as whimpy and geek seeming type. That kind of guy would in my mind be the perfect candidate for Antichrist.

So what i actually meant by that "it would make sense" is that it would make sense it is someone like Prince Charles of Wales.

But overall about the text anyway. I find that text somewhat convincing. Not convincing enough that i would go and kill Charles. But convincing enough that my current bet is on Charles (although that doesnt mean there couldnt be the next even more convincing candidate lurking behind the next corner already).

Besides, even if I would for 100 percent sure know hes Antichrist, i wouldnt try to kill him anyway. I dont think its believers task basically to go and kill Antichrist, unless you of course happen to get direct command from God to do so, and then i would wonder if you really got it from God.
JoeJoeZ26

Postby JoeJoeZ26 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:45 pm

A problem with anytime anyone thinks anyone is the Antichrist is them alway asking, "How can we stop him?" They overlook that it is not our job to stop the antichrist; that job is reserved for God on the day of judgement.

My two cents,

JJZ26

PS. as a general rule, disregard conspiracy theories. Ive heard so many the mere mention of them irritates me. From the Jesuits to the Masons, Satanists,The Pope, Ronald Regan, The Knights Templars, The Bankers, The Jewish Bankers, The oil companies etc, etc, etc. Don't worry; God will look after his children, so that when the day comes, we'll be set to go and will not be deceived. He may be right or wrong but we mustn't jump to conclusions.
bugala

Postby bugala » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:21 pm

@JoeJoeZ26

hmm.. what if you are part of the conspiracy trying to make us overlook their conspiracies.
Nehemius

Postby Nehemius » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:03 pm

1 John 2:18-19 "Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us."

1 John 2:22-23 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also."

1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."

2 John 1:7 "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist."

I am tired of people's predictions of the end times. Instead of trying to figure out who THE anti-christ will be, I'd rather much know how to recognize the spirit of the anti-christ which has already been working for a long time in our world. If we know the spirit, than I believe we will know THE man when he shows up, filled with that spirit.

http://www.raptureready.com/rr-antichrist.html
PFC

Postby PFC » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 pm

@bugala: Yes I know, but this is irrelevant as the mathematical system is based on the whole alphabet. You can't take part of a system meant for another language, translate it to a new language, and omit the parts that don’t support your theory.
Regardless, that page is filled with hypocrisy(tells you not to believe other false predictions, then makes false predictions) and badly used Bible verses.

The book he's selling called "Know the Future" is also very worrying....

I'd read the Bible instead of spending any time(or money) on anything this author says. He is a false teacher and nothing good can come out of that, only misleading people. As for his "planet-X" being a star that poisons 1/3 of the water when the earth goes through its tail..... >.< !!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry,
this is painful....
Breath....
Breath......
OK! I can say it:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY( a nice way of saying WTF )???!!?!?!!?!!!??!
Anyone who knows anything about astronomy would know that this is complete BS (sorry for the language).
Perhaps someone should tell him 1) why comets have tails 2) what happens when two heavy bodies pass close enough to exchange atmospheres and 3) under what circumstances stars have tails

*sigh*

This guy has no education(see FAQ), and it shows. And to bring NASA into it to try to gain credibility........ *shakes head*

I think Nehemius nailed it.
JoeJoeZ26

Postby JoeJoeZ26 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:38 am

I agree with the two guys above me.
Lazarus

Postby Lazarus » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 pm

bugala wrote:@JoeJoeZ26

hmm.. what if you are part of the conspiracy trying to make us overlook their conspiracies.
Are you a part of the conspiracy, JoeJoe? A tool of Lucifer, angel of light and creator of all that is evil? Are you a son of the devil disguised as a wolf in sheep's clothing?!

ARE YOU????!!!

/stabs with pitchfork
bugala

Postby bugala » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Must be, and PFC and Nehemius too.

I fear dear lazarus that it is we two vs rest of the world (the conspiracy).

Everyone else is either involved in it or too scared to talk.
Lazarus

Postby Lazarus » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Scared, is it? Pfaugh! That men should quiver like mice before a cat the size of our government! It makes me sick to the bottom of me very stomach!

/waves pitchfork in a haphazard fashion
Nehemius

Postby Nehemius » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 pm

bugala wrote:Must be, and PFC and Nehemius too.

Can I remind how it is that we are saved?
By the blood of Christ alone.

I will not adhere to requiring knowledge of the anti-christ to be saved.
I join to no conspiracy. I simply choose to live by the daily bread given me each and every day.

I once feared thinking about end-time theories. One might say they caused undue pain to a young mind. But now, I don't fear them anymore.
I expect things to turn for the worst at some point, I know it is coming.
But I am more concerned about having my own heart ready before God, rather than knowing how things will finally play out by world leaders and deceived men.

If the blood of Christ covers us, we are His.
If the light of Christ goes before us, we will not be deceived.
If we are prepared in heart by God, we are prepared for anything.
D-SIPL

Postby D-SIPL » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 am

Prince Charles, That Antichrist... bwhahahahahahaha

Whoever took the time to write that article, thank you so much for making my day.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you... the AntiChrist...
ArchAngel

Postby ArchAngel » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

the Fonz is the secret to any half decent world dictator.
EEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Q.E.D.
Lazarus

Postby Lazarus » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:43 pm

I've personally always thought that ArchAngel would turn out to be the AntiChristical Beast spoken of by Revelation. Think about it: Lucifer: fallen archangel - ArchAngel - mad dreams of world dictatorship - it all makes perfect sense!

But before you pounce on me for the dubious legitimacy of the word AntiChristical, I tell you that it won't matter one whit when the swarms of metal locusts are pouring forth from the pit with Prince what'sisname at their head!
Dagur Dragon

Postby Dagur Dragon » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:02 pm

bugala wrote:Must be, and PFC and Nehemius too.

Bulgala don't you have more productive things to do then troll CDN?
ArchAngel

Postby ArchAngel » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm not sure if bugula is joking or serious...

And Laz.... Fear me. Somewhere on the internet is a geocities page warning the world of my impending reign of terror.
Q.E.D.