My latest music.

Talk about your skill passion! Ask questions, get feedback, post something cool!

Moderator: samw3

Brandon

My latest music.

Postby Brandon » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:22 am

Hey guys,

It's been a very long time since I posted here. I was around in the old days of ChristianCoders. Since then I've gotten into music quite a bit. Here is a link to a sample of my latest stuff.

http://www.3rddaystudios.com/music/promo1.mp3

Best regards,
Brandon Lewis
Mene-Mene
TALKer!

Re: My latest music.

Postby Mene-Mene » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 am

Welcome back! I remember you, you should come on the IRC sometime and we can talk...
You'll need to ping me to get my attention and hope I'm not playing JK or something.

I checked out your compilation of the music for Kubey and it was really good. I quite liked it, what do you use to make it?

I checked out Kubey, have you considered releasing it for free as more of a probe to see who's interested and start to get your name out there rather than charging a price for it? Although you might get a few sales for the game you also declare to think it worthy of our industry.
M^2 out-
It's Time to get Terminal!
Brandon

Postby Brandon » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Thanks! I'm using Reason 2.5 for the music. Hopefully I can upgrade to a newer version soon! Yeah I have considered releasing Kubey for free.. in fact I am still considering doing so. You bring up some very good points on that. :)
JoeJoeZ26

Postby JoeJoeZ26 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey, I remember you. Nice music. Btw, you were the dude making Seekers. How is that game going ?