Short Stories From Soma Games

Talk about your skill passion! Ask questions, get feedback, post something cool!

Moderator: samw3

cryptopur

Short Stories From Soma Games

Postby cryptopur » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey folks, not quite sure just where to put this post but I was hoping to get some feedback on some short stories we just published on our website.

http://www.somagames.com/somaniloquy/th ... -released/
http://www.somagames.com/somaniloquy/young-donlon/

I'm really feeling like its important for Soma Games to 'find our voice' so to speak and I thought a good way to do was to start putting out a few short stories set in each game world and start to fill in some of the back story.

I'd really appreciate anybody who could swing by the site, read a story or two and post some feedback right there.
Kukanani

Re: Short Stories From Soma Games

Postby Kukanani » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Hey, this may not be the best place to put this, but I just bought G for my new iTouch and love it. I like the way you can choose your own method to beating a level and the story is intriguing so far. Great game!
"Blessed is the one whose way is blameless, who walks in the law of the Lord"
Psalm 119:1
cryptopur

Re: Short Stories From Soma Games

Postby cryptopur » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 pm

It's as good a place as any. :)
Thanks for the kudos too.

G is going through some significant reworking right now to get it ready to play well with the sequel. We're adding the ability to build your own levels and an on-line leaderboard and (probably) the ability to speed the clock up so some of the more delicate levels don't force you to watch your rocket orbit around an icteroid for 10 min. :)