PrayerMate for Android Kickstarter

Post updates of what you've been working on, make your development announcements, etc.

Moderator: samw3

andygeers

PrayerMate for Android Kickstarter

Postby andygeers » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been around here much lately, I've been pretty busy with family life and working on my PrayerMate app. In case you're interested, I've just launched a Kickstarter campaign to try and get it ported to Android - please consider supporting it, and tell all your friends and post it on your social networks and so on: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/207 ... or-android. Thank you all!
tbonesteaks

Re: PrayerMate for Android Kickstarter

Postby tbonesteaks » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:23 am

Hi Andy,

Looks like a great app! I'll let my friends know about it. Is it already on the IOS App Store?

-Brandon
andygeers

Postby andygeers » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:26 am

Hi Brandon,

Yes, it's live on the App Store now - you can find it via http://www.geero.net/prayermate/

It's great to see that the Kickstarter has now been fully funded - so hopefully the Android version will be live by the beginning of April next year.
tbonesteaks

Postby tbonesteaks » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Awesome, good to hear. I have worked with a few different Crowdfunding PR firms here in San Diego, so I was going to offer my help. But, glad to see it got funded!
CDNAdmin
Site Admin

Postby CDNAdmin » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Congratulations on the successful Kickstarter!
andygeers

Postby andygeers » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Thanks everyone! It finished today, with £2765 raised, which should be more than enough to launch the basic version of the app on Android in the next few months. God is very good :)
andygeers

Postby andygeers » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:54 am

Well, I'm very excited to announce that PrayerMate for Android launched last night, and it's completely free thanks to sponsorship from London City Mission

There's still a long way to go until it has all of the features of the iOS version, but it's a start! Thanks to all who supported the Kickstarter, whether by giving or just by tweeting / blogging / etc