Your game on our site?

Business discussions are here: Marketing, distribution, proposals, public relations, etc.

Moderator: samw3

Berryijmker

Your game on our site?

Postby Berryijmker » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:15 am

Hello,

As some of you know, I recenlty released Christgaming.com and it get's more attention every week. The site has been in newspapers, I have been invited for a well known TV show (sadly I wasn't able to come) and tomorrow I am going to a radio station.

If you want your game on the site so that other people can play it (flash, unity or other games that you can play online) just let me know. The site is really going to be big and it will be good advertisement for your Christian games.

Just let me know
bugala

Re: Your game on our site?

Postby bugala » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 am

Just remember to keep the quality in there too.

For right now your site as far as i looked is very good because every game is quality game in there. (tried only the christian ones).

Especially now that you are getting press attention, you sould keep even more eye on quality.

For example if my speedgame entry had been complete and online playable, while you might have felt it nice to have it on your site, I dont think its quality was good enough for your site.

If it would be some other christian gaming site then it could be fine addition. But in your sites case therer are proapbly lot of curious people coming there and they miught ony give one chance. If the first game they play is not something that captures them immediatelly or at least makes them thing that the next game could be good, they will go away.

As example, in my speedgame entry it takes too long to get hang of the game and its too static to really capture the persons interest. While it might be that after they play it for a while they might actually get captured by the game, it doesnt hook instantly, nor look good enough to give benefit of doubt for the next game to be checked.

So keep the quality up, this site might drive lot more christian gamers to us.
Berryijmker

Re: Your game on our site?

Postby Berryijmker » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 am

Thanks for the tip and your comments Bugala ,
I was already wondering if I should post every game on the site, but you are right about the quality.

Just had the radio interview and it was very good :)