Dev Blog | achild

Moderator: samw3

bugala

Re: Dev Blog | achild

Postby bugala » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:19 pm

It seems it goes something like so that when i reach the end, i must push left once, or that end wont come.

Question regardhing the alternative end. Do i have to reach the other end wihtout using z or x buttons to get the alternatvie ending? For i already tried using only defence-button (hence not killing anyone i suppose), but that didnt work.

If i cant use either of the buttons, then it is very hard to reach the end, since it is partialyl based upon luck then due to some problems with current coding versions.
achild

Re: Dev Blog | achild

Postby achild » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:41 am

That's a very bad bug yes. If you beat the game with attacking first, then doing the "right way" you still get the bad ending. You have to load the web page completely new and beat the game the "right way" the very first time. What happened is there is a "kills" counter internally, and we forgot to reset it on new game, as we rushed it out at the last 10 minutes. Also you have to do perfect and not kill anyone... didn't put a lot of thought into how to balance that either. Anyway really, thanks for trying it in its sad state it is in now!!